The Biggest news of the year. Finally, the applications are open for the SUSI 2024 USA Summer Exchange Program. This is a Fully Funded US Summer Exchange program for males and females. Participants will spend five to six weeks in the U.S. University. Luckily I am the SUSI 2017 Alumnus. The program covers everything. Your Air Tickets, meals, stipend, accommodation, tours, health insurance, and Visa Fee are Funded.
The SUSI Student Leaders program will be at the University of Massachusetts Amherst and the SUSI – Madeleine K. Albright Young Women Leaders will be hosted by the University of Kansas. Females can apply to both programs. However male applicants can apply for only the SUSI Student Leaders program at the University of Massachusetts. I will give you complete tips about the SUSI 2024 USA Summer Exchange Program below
Details About SUSI 2024 USA Summer Exchange Program
- Host Country: United States
- Host Universities: University of Kansas & University of Massachusetts
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- Traveling Date: Summer 2024
- Deadline: 5th November 2023
SUSI Program Description
SUSI known as Study of the U.S. Institutes is the Leadership and Public Policy program. It invites University/college students with any field and background to show their interest.
You will discuss and explore issues of public policy and democracy in the United States and compare U.S. policy with that of your country.
- Student Leaders – Comparative Public Policymaking (male and female applicants) – University of Massachusetts
- Madeleine K. Albright Young Women Leaders – Public Policy (female applicants only) – University of Kansas
Tips for Selection
- CGPA: CGPA is not required for this program as well and IELTS is not needed.
I was a student with a CGPA of 2.02, but still, I was selected for the SUSI Exchange program because of my Personal statement, my leadership skills, my volunteer activities, and yes interview.
- Personal Statement: You need to relate your Personal statement, and answers with the SUSI program.
For example, I was a student of Computer Engineering, and SUSI is about leadership and public policy. I had to make a statement and convince them how my program and SUSI can help me in the future and what change I can bring to my community.
All the Participants will get:
- Round Airfare Tickets
- Accommodation in the University Dorms
- Free Meals
- Monthly Stipend
- Health Insurance
- J1 Visa Fee
- Local Tours
- Free Tickets to Parks such as Six Flags etc
- Free One-week Study trip to Boston, New York, Washington, D.C., and Richmond, Virginia.
- Be proficient in English
- Be interested in the topic of public policymaking
- Be between 18 and 25 years of age.
- You must be in your undergraduate degree program.
- First-year, 2nd year, and third-year students of colleges/universities can apply.
- Have at least one semester left of their undergraduate studies at the time returning back to the country.
- No Langauge test result is required.
The last date to apply for the SUSI 2024 USA Summer Exchange Program is 5th November 2023.
How to Apply for the SUSI 2024 Exchange Program?
- Complete an online application form by 11:59 pm on Sunday, November 5, 2023
- For Students from Pakistan: Visit Here
For Students from Other Countries: Check if SUSI is open in your country. Such as by typing on Google (SUSI 2024, your country name) OR Visiting the US Embassy website of your country and looking for the “Culture & Education” Tab. There you may see about the SUSI Program.
Thank you for your interest in SUSI and good luck with your applications!