The most asked questions online is how to make money online in Nigeria. The fact is that there are numerous legit ways of making money online in Nigeria as a teenageror as an adult, and it does not have to be complicated.
Making money online in Nigeria is very easy and not complicated provided you have the knowledge it takes. There have been cases of 18-20year-olds making more than $2000 monthly. With the proper knowledge and direction, you can just as easily start earning money online in Nigeria.
This article aims to dive into and explore the numerous ways you can make money online in Nigeria, regardless of your experience level.
How to Make Money Online in Nigeria
We’ve shared the most easy and legit ways on how to make money online in Nigeria without any stress, just follow this step by step process.
One of the most easiest ways to make money online is to start Blogging. We must know that Blogging remains an excellent choice for how to make money online in Nigeria.
Blogging is just writing about your passion or what people are searching for and you provide a solution to it.
For example, when you need a help you’ll either search for it on Google, those website your saw your answers are involve in Blogging.
To start your own blogging career, you’ll need a blog/website and you can your professional website from WealthIQ for Free.
WealthIQ will provide you a Professional Website which you can use to start your Blogging Career, your blog will be SEO optimized and be easily seen on all search engines.
To start your blogging career, I’ll advise you to go for low competition keywords using tools like Ahref or Semrush, the low competition keywords must have high CPC and must be able to add affiliate Marketing with.
When you get those, you can get started by choosing a niche, producing high-quality content, develop an audience, and monetising your blog with Google AdSense or other direct advertising deals.
2. Content Creation
If you’ll be starting your Content Creation career, I won’t advise you to start comedy or skits as this is very saturated and you won’t stay long as a beginner.
Choose a Niche that will surely solve people’s problem like “how-to” topics.
3. Online Courses and Tutoring
Let’s say you’ve a skill like writing skills, you make money in Nigeria easily by just teaching people how to write well since you already know how to write, you can use your mobile phone as camera and sell it on website like Udemy. Additionally, you can also create courses from what you know and sell them to people.
Where most of us get it wrong is that we make things complicated by teaching some high competitive courses and It does not have to be complicated or advanced topics .You can create simple courses on everyday problems like how to overcome procrastination and other things.
If you have your course content you’ll like to sell to people, you can upload it on popular websites like Udemy, Coursera
4. Online Transcription
This is one of the easiest ways to earn money online in Nigeria. Online transcription is fast becoming popular as a means to earn money online as all you need is a mobile device and you can start making money. There are thousands of companies, and content creators constantly outsourcing transcription to make their productions more accessible.
All you need is your listening ears and you can type and get paid for online transcription. You can do this as a side hustle even if you are employed, or a student.
5. Social Media Management
Undoubtedly, several companies are looking for individuals today who can assist them in managing their digital presence and attracting customers.
The key social media manager role includes creating simple content and engaging with your audience. In addition, you can become an influencer and work with brands and businesses to promote their products or services on your platform while you earn a commission or from brand awareness.
One of the most easiest way to make money online is to start your own e-commerce website which you can get for Free from WealthIQ.
You just need to get a Free E-commerce website from WealthIQ and start selling your product online and make your cool money.
To make more money in Nigeria with e-commerce, you can also leverage e-commerce platforms such as Jumia, Konga by creating a free online store and start marketing your products online to attract customers.
7. Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate Marketing simply means you promoting other people’s product to earn a commission for the sales make.
This is very easy to make money online you don’t need to invest anymore. You can join the Popular Affiliate marketing program like WealthIQ which pay you up to $50 for every sales you make for them.
As an affiliate marketer in Nigeria, you don’t need to have your product or services to make money. Instead, you only need to look for products in other people’s businesses, companies, and services to sell and earn commissions.
You only need an internet connection and a product to promote. You can earn as a brand ambassador for a reputable company like Yellow Card and earn passive monthly income. Yellow Card also pays a commission on each person you refer, and you make 20% of the trading fees on every trade they complete.
Let’s you’ve a skills in content writing, you can actually your content writing skills to people and get paid.
Freelancing is a fast-growing business in Nigeria and is one of the best and easy ways to make money online.
You can visit some popular Freelancing website like Freelancer, Fiverr and Upwork. Create your Freelancer account and set up it and start offering your service.
9. Crypto Trading
Nigeria ranks as the top African country in the world when it comes to crypto trading, as more Nigerian youths looking to earn money have taken to crypto trading. With as little as N500, you can buy crypto and start trading in crypto. Crypto trading is not limited to youths, single parents, and senior citizens who have also begun to make money online with crypto.
You can make money from crypto by buying from an exchange that sells at a lower price and then trading them in an exchange that accepts cryptocurrencies at a higher price. Without any background skills, you can begin your crypto trading journey today.
10. Virtual Assistant Jobs
If you’re looking for a side hustle, virtual assistant jobs are a good way to make money online in Nigeria. As a virtual assistant, you get the luxury of working from home while helping your clients with their day-to-day tasks, such as email management, basic administrative work, or social media management.
Virtual assistant jobs are in high demand and a great way to earn money online in Nigeria while working with clients from all over the world.
11. Online Survey
There are several reputable survey websites that are open to participants from Nigeria. These websites offer opportunities to earn money or rewards by participating in online surveys and providing valuable feedback. Here are some reputable survey websites for Nigerians:
- Swagbucks: Swagbucks offers paid surveys, as well as other ways to earn money, such as watching videos, playing games, and shopping online. Participants can redeem their earnings for gift cards or cash via PayPal.
- Toluna: Toluna allows users to take surveys on various topics and participate in product testing. Rewards include gift cards, PayPal payments, and entries into sweepstakes.
- Vindale Research: Vindale Research offers paid surveys and product evaluations. Participants can earn cash for their opinions and reviews.
- Opinion Outpost: Opinion Outpost provides opportunities to take surveys and earn points that can be redeemed for cash via PayPal or gift cards.
- Pinecone Research: Pinecone Research is known for its high-paying surveys. Participants receive a fixed payment for each survey completed, which can be redeemed as cash or prizes.
- i-Say (IPSOS): i-Say is the online survey panel of IPSOS, a global market research company. Users can participate in surveys and redeem their points for gift cards and other rewards.
- GlobalTestMarket: GlobalTestMarket offers paid surveys and rewards participants with MarketPoints, which can be exchanged for gift cards and PayPal cash. This is one of the easy ways to make money online in nigeria.
- Mobrog: Mobrog is a mobile survey app that allows Nigerians to take part in surveys and receive payments via PayPal or mobile airtime credit.
- Valued Opinions: Valued Opinions offers surveys on various topics and rewards participants with gift cards for their input.
- YouGov: YouGov conducts surveys on political and social issues. Participants earn points for their opinions, which can be redeemed for various rewards.
- PaidViewpoint: PaidViewpoint offers short surveys and pays users via PayPal once they reach the minimum payout threshold.
- Samplicio.us: Samplicio.us is a survey router that connects users to various survey panels, offering opportunities to earn rewards from different sources.
In Conclusion,Overall, making online in Nigeria is a great way to supplement your income as a student or full-time career. With a website like WealthIQ where you can get a Professional Website for your Bussiness Free, you can start leveraging the website and use it to start making money online now.