Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye. Ogun State will conduct a Post-UTME (PUTME) Screening for Candidates who wish to be admitted into the University for 2023/2024 Academic Session. That the Screening Exercise will now be conducted from Wednesday, 1st to Friday, 3rd November, 2023. The application ends October 23rd, 2023.
The following shall be eligible for the screening
ALL UTME Candidates
1. UTME Candidates that chose the University with a minimum score of 160 in the 2023/2024 UTME Results
2. Candidates who did not choose the University but with a minimum score of 100 in the 2023/2024 UTME Results and ready to the University as first choice before the date of the screening
3. Candidates who have duly uploaded their WASCE NECO O’Level Results on the JAMB CAPS
AZ- Direct Entry Candidates
1. Candidates with ‘A’ Level ONDINDINCE/A LEVEL/JUPEB Results/Certificate or First Degree who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University
2. Candidates who possess Diploma certificate of the University and who had applied for Direct Entry admission through JAMB into the University.
3. Candidates with Diploma from other approved Institutions with minimum of Upper Credit who had applied through JAMB for Direct Entry admission into the University.
2023/2024 PUTME PROPOSED EXAMINATION DATES
Wednesday 11th October, 2023
Thursday 12th October, 2023
Friday 13th October, 2023
The courses, programmes and time will be available on the screening pass
The Post-UTME will be conducted through Computer Based Tests. Candidates are advised to get the official OOU Past Questions and Answers to help them prepare adequately for the screening exercise. CLICK HERE now to get yours.
C. MODE OF PAYMENT
Each eligible candidate shall pay the sum of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only for Screening Exercise and administrative charges. Each candidate is expected to create a profile and pay online through the school portal https://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and thereafter generate a Payment invoice.
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/MAKING PAYMENT WITH WRONG UTME REGISTRATION
NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID
D. MODE OF REGISTRATION
(1) Visit the University Registration Website https://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and complete the registration form online, thereafter print out OOU PUTME Screening Pass, one (1) week to Screening date. Any candidate with problems should send E-mail to the following address. email@example.com
(2)Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
(I) OOU PUTME Screening Pass
(II) 2023/2024 UTME Result Slip.
Candidates are advised to regularly check for further information on the Screening on the University
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT HAVE ANY AGENT.