The Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) is pleased to announce Indigent Scholarships Award 2023 scheme to provide financial asaiassist to indigent students in pursuit of undergraduate courses
Eligible candidates are hereby invited to apply on or before the deadline of 24th October 2023. The scholarship amount is N200,000 per beneficiary on one-off basis. It shall be for beneficiary for this branch (DELSU) and will be awarded to INDIGENT students.
A. CRITERIA FOR THE AWARD
1. APPLICANT MUST BE INDIGENT
2. Applicant mus be REGISTERED of this University (DELSU)
3. Applicant must have good academic performance (CGPA of 3.00 and above)
B. MODE OF APPLICATION
1. Each applicant should submit an application letter to the underdesigned, not more than two (2) pages which must indicate the following;
•Name of candidate
•Course and year of study
•State of origin.
2. The applicant’s letter must be accompanied with the following;
•Photocopy of candidate’s current identity card
•A letter from candidate’s current Head of Department including current information on candidate’s CGPA for the preceding academic session
•A copy of the candidate’s registration form for the current semester (second semester 2022/2023 academic session)
•Two (2) current passport photographs.
Prof. G. O Demaki (FCIS)
Chairman, ASUU DELSU
ASUU DELSU Secretariat Campus I.